Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brrr

On Wednesday I went riding to Dan's house again. And the track was changed once more! At first I kept messing up on where everything goes, but by the end it was good. I rode for about 40 minutes because of the sun setting earlier. Before we got there that day, Shane Cobb's almost brand new bike with just 3.6 or 3.7 hours on it seized. Not good...

I was supposed to go racing to Sunset Ridge on Sunday, but it ended up getting canceled from all the rain we got last week. Instead of going racing or riding, my Dad and I continued our work on our Dodge Sprinter. We're finally getting the bed and walls in! But there's a lot of work left. This colder and colder temperature isn't helping us very well.

This weekend I also went to one of my sister's (Elis) soccer game! It was cold, but hot chocolate helped make it all better. :D Anyway, the game ended up tied 0-0. Elis almost scored a couple times. But it didn't happen. Also, she was goalie the second half of her game, and nobody scored on her! So it was pretty cool. The next morning she got up really early to go to two early morning games, which they tied 0-0 again.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Greg! I love your enthusiasm towards motocycling and its really good idea to publish your adventures here! Looking forward to next chapters:-)

    ReplyDelete