Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lakes Are Sweet

Here we go, my first post of 2011! That means that Supercross has started, which is just amazing. I've been waiting a while now, reading the latest tweets, watching videos, just getting excited for Anaheim 1. Last night was that night! And it didn't disappoint. We had a Supercross party at our house with the Lung family. It's always cool to watch this together with other people. At 1 A.M. it all ended and I was pretty happy. So guess what I did? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The next (this) morning my dad and I decided to go ice riding. Yeah! The only problem was we didn't have studded tires on yet. But guess what... it wasn't a problem at all! My dad used a new tool that we got from Estonia to easily install the tires on. Well, I thought it looked easy. We then went to a lake where Vaughn Mays was. It was the first time I have gone riding on a lake, so it was a new experience. There was a group of guys with old bikes there riding an oval, which was pretty cool. Vaughn and I rode a turn track on the ice as well. The way the bike handles is definitely a bit different on ice than on dirt. I tried Vaughn's bike once as well and it was good. After a few hours we left happy.

Yes, this was a good weekend. Have a nice day! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment