Saturday, January 28, 2012

Start of CB 200 project

Hey everybody! All of January was mostly just school for me, but a few things started happening as well. Supercross started and is as crazy as ever. Equally as exciting, my dad and I finally started our CB 200 project!

I have this 1974 CB200T. It's pretty low on power, has pretty much the worst front brake ever, and has a frame as straight as something that's not very straight. Before this so called "winter" started, we said that we would customize this bike over the cold season.

Up until last weekend, we had done nothing. Lazy, I know. But we finally took it all apart. First step: straighten the frame or just get a new frame. I hope it comes out all right.

I've also been riding every Wednesday at the friendly neighborhood indoor motocross track. When my back brake is working normally, it's awesome to ride there. I mean, I gotta work on my scrub somewhere! *cough*

Later. -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment