Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mini o's: Day 3

Today was the last day of supercross racing, and I didn't do very well at all. In my 250 c stock main I stalled my bike in the start. Then I was coming back through the field, charging. Then in one section someone was down over the first double in this one section. So, everyone going over the jump had to roll it. But I was in a race! So right after I rolled that double I went for the next one. I didn't make it. I don't think the mud helped either. So when I eventually got my bike up, someone flying over the jump just slammed into my bike. I ended up not being able to get my bike started. Because I cased that jump badly, I hurt my lower leg. So when I "raced" in the open c stock class, I wasn't even worried about racing. I was just thinking about my leg. So I rode so horribly that my dad was mad at me for a couple hours. Hopefully tomorrow goes better. It's outdoors! I just hope my leg won't hurt. Wish me luck! -Greg

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that thursday was not so good for you.Good luck tomorrow! Iknow it's going to be better.

    ReplyDelete