Friday, November 27, 2009

Mini o's: Day 5

Yesterday didn't go so well for me. My foot hurt quite a bit in the beginning of the day and then I rode horribly in my 250 c stock race. I think I got 27th or something like that. Today I rode a lot better. After a tip over in my open c stock race, I still got 16th place and qualified for the second moto. In my 250 c modified moto I got a good start but then got passed by a bunch of people. The track was so rough and rutted! I got 11th place in that race. Then I had the 250 c stock consi. I did ok. But I still didn't make the main. Then my dad and I thought the day was done for me. We washed everything and were packing up stuff. Then we found out all of the consi races were running today! So I got all geared up in about a minute! That was the fastest I've ever gotten geared! Anyway, I had the first gate pick for the 250 c modified consi so I got to cut everyone who was already there earlier. Even though I had the first gate pick, I still got a bad start. I was near the back. Then I couldn't pass this girl named Erica Roland for almost two laps. She was riding awesome! good job Erica! She was at millsaps training facility at the same time i was a couple months ago. Anyway, I got by her and someone else in the last turn. I didn't get into the main in that class either. So tomorrow I have one main (open c stock). Wish me luck! -Greg

1 comment: