Monday, June 21, 2010

Baja Video

Baja Regional from lukas cobian on Vimeo.



Here's a sweet video made by Lukas Cobian. It has footage of some local guys racing the Baja Regional. Enjoy!

As for my adventures, this weekend I went riding at a track called Mount Carroll. The track was sweet and fun. I did a 30 minute moto once and did a couple laps at a time the rest of the time. I had two pretty funny crashes, too. :P

Happy late Father's Day to all the dads out there! We didn't do that many things for Father's Day. But that's ok. I got to see Toy Story 3, so that made everything good. :D If you get a chance, you definitely need to see that movie! It's great!

Also, I have been helping my dad paint a shop for Tom Zont Racing. That's been pretty fun, surprisingly.

That's all that has been going on with me lately. See ya! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment