Monday, June 28, 2010

Minnesota

Hey everybody! This weekend I went to Minnesota to do a race at Spring Creek Mx Park. The last time I was there it was super rough. So I was kind of surprised when I rode there this weekend. It was still rough, but not that bad. I was hoping that it wouldn't rain there, but it ended up raining both nights before the riding days. That made it pretty muddy! But it dried up pretty well both times. Sunday morning, before the races, I thought it was actually pretty fun to ride in that mud! That was before I got myself all dirty from crashing, though. :P

All my races went pretty similarly. I was top 3 in the first turn in every start. So my starts were pretty good. :D But then I would get passed or I would fall. In the first race I fell on the first lap out of 1st place. When I got up I was in 10th. By the end of the race I almost caught up to 3rd place, but then fell again. So I got 5th. The next race I got passed early on quite a bit and finished in 6th. In my third race I finished 5th again. Nothing good. My last race was going pretty good for 3 laps. I was in 6th right behind a guy, but then I fell in a turn when I accidently went into a deep spot in a berm. I got up and finished 12th. :( So I got 4th overall in Open B and 9th overall in 250 B.

Now I'm back home and not really doing anything. But I do have something coming up. In a couple days I'm going to go to Georgia for a week or two to ride. I have a feeling it'll be really hot! But it should be cool.

I'll write about that later on when I'm there! Bye! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment