Thursday, July 1, 2010

Built Lusk Tough: Day 1

Hey guys! Or should I say hey y'all? The second one sounds more appropriate for my location. That's because I'm going down south to Georgia for a week to do a motocross school by the Lusk family. Pretty sweet, huh? My friends dan and Shane cobb offered to take me down and everything. My dad couldn't come with, though, because he has work. I think I can handle most of the bike work and stuff.

This morning we began driving at 5 am from the Cobb house. That was our goal and we actually started two minutes early! We stopped around 3 times so far. The first time was for them to check out a new fun mover. It was pretty cool. The other times were for food. I can feel my arteries clogging right now! Every meal was fast food. From the times it took to get the food, I can tell which states are fast and which states are slow. Indiana's flying fast! I ordered some food from Mcdonalds, and the food was in my hands about two seconds after I stepped away from the cash register! Alabama's about as slow as a turtle. I ordered something with Shane at a Wendy's and it took at least 10 minutes to get everything. I was surprised. Oh well.

Currently we are still driving. We might make it to our destination around midnight, or we'll stop a little earlier. I don't really care. All I know is that it is freaking hot and humid in the middle of the fun mover! I don't know how I'm gonna sleep, but it'll be fine. So day 1 was nothing eventful, but it has to be done. Check back later for more updates! -Greg

P.S. We've been driving for about 18 hours now. Oh yeah.

1 comment: