Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wowza

Wowza, it has already been almost a week since I've been back from Georgia. Time is flying at home. On one of the days this week I went mountain biking at kettle morraine in Wisconsin with Chris Favro, also known as Shenzi. Man, it's feeling almost as hot as Georgia was this week! It's just sapping the energy out of me. The mountain bike ride was fun. The trail was nice for sure! That same day my family went to Chris's birthday party dinner at a Mexican restaurant. There I got to practice some of my Spanish. :P. Chris turned 43, which my dad decided is a very important year for him, or something like that.

The day after that I went riding at Lukas's house. Oh man, the track was so dusty and hardpacked! But it was ok since I was the only one riding. After I finished riding I noticed my 450 had exactly 43 hours on it. I almost decided never to ride it again so the hours could stay on that number forever! But it was not to be...

We also have had a guest over for the past 3 or so days. He's a 14 year old kid named Mattias (I don't really know how to spell his name). He's visiting from Estonia. With him I went swimming twice and biking. It's been pretty fun. Today he came with me and my dad to Motoland, too. My sister and her friends were up all night, I think, last night. But they seemed to have more energy than me this morning! Freaky!

Riding at Motoland today was sooooo tiring. Every 20 minutes we had a 20 minute ride. 5 total. I feel dead right now. The track got really bumpy, but it was sweet battling a little bit with some guys.

Now we're driving somewhere to see some auto show and have dinner with the relatives of Mattias. Bye! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment