Monday, July 19, 2010

Two fun days

So I was listening to the pulp mx show and I thought, what's a better thing to do right now than update my millions of fans on my blog! So here I am. Listening. I had two awesome days. Yesterday, Sunday, I went to Kody Kamm's house to ride. It was the first time I had been there and man, the track was sweet! It was groomed and watered, so it formed some ruts as well. There weren't very many jumps, but I think that actually made it better. I think there were like 8 total guys riding there in the beginning of the day. One of the jumps sections looked more like a bunch of singles! It was cool seeing Kody Kamm do it all the time. I didn't think I would be able to do it. But then my dad said I should and I eventually did! I thought it was pretty sketchy, but I guess it wasn't that bad. I'll be going back there on Wednesday. :D

Today was a much more do nothing type day. I went with Matu to find a geocach that was somewhat near my house, which was pretty cool. My phone wasn't working as a gps, so we just had to guess a little and look at a map online. Once we did find it, we were surprised. It was so fricken small! And to make it better there was a wasp nest right above it. Great. So there we were, looking like some lady scared of a mouse. But sticks on the ground really helped us out! After signing our names, we had the problem of putting it back. The paper was hard enough to put back in the mini container. Then I just thought some happy thoughts and slid the geocach back to its hiding spot. Man, we were pretty happy to get it back to the right spot without any stings!

After washing my bikes, Matu and I went swimming in the lake. It looked like it might rain so we wanted to swim before then. We left when it started to rain. That worked out well!

Towards the night we went to watch my mom's volleyball games. It looked like they were close games. They lost the first 2 games but won the last 1. During the last game Matu and I learned that women need emotional support a lot. That was from a lady named Brenda on my mom's team. She told us that because the other team had just gotten 10 straight points. So Matu and I cheered a little to help them out. I believe that helped them win that last one! :D

So there you go. Life lessons, dramatic treasure hunting, and extreme action. I hope your heart didn't start pumping too hard! Until next time. -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment