Saturday, July 3, 2010

Built Lusk Tough: Day 3

Hello! This is my 43rd post on this blog. I don't know about you guys, but I think that should be a holiday! July 3rd. Hopefully I'll remember next year. Anyways, today turned out to be a pretty good day. We woke up at 9. Actually, I had my alarm for 8, but everyone woke up right away from it and said "turn it off!" So we ended up sleeping for another hour. I was surprised. I thought it was supposed to be a riding day! But I was ok with it because we actually ate breakfast. Cereal! A little later we left for the track. We ended up being a little side tracked by a store. We needed some things to make the washer and dryer work.

We ended up getting to the track at 10:40. At that time, we were ready to shred. I rode 4 times all together and put an hour of riding time in. I did a 15 lap moto on a supercrossi sand track once too. I wanted to do one earlier, but my rear brake stopped working about 6 laps in. So I just cruised a few more laps. But I did get a good one in later. I just used less rear brake. In the last half laps another guy started riding with me. He caught me and passed me, but it was fun! Today I tried riding with my index fingers instead of middle fingers, too. I just felt like I should, and there I was, using index fingers. I don't know why I wanted to try it. It just seems better. After that we watched some red bud on tv and just chilled.

That was pretty much our day. After all that, we went to a guys house to do something really quick with shane's shock. There was a guy who just wouldn't stop talking there! It was nuts! He seemed nice, but I was glad when we left. Up to this point, I thought I had a pretty healthy day food wise. So I knew we had to do something about that. Pizza hut it was for dinner! It took a long time for our food to get done, but it was really good when we got it. I'm not gonna put it over Zaxby's, but I have to admit it was close!

Well that's enough for today. We're all pretty tired. Happy 43rd post everybody! :D
-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment