Sunday, July 4, 2010

Built Lusk Tough: Day 4

This is day 4 of our grueling expedition. There is plenty of food... And the weather is great. Today was our day off, so we watched "shutter island" in the morning and "the road" at night. Shutter island was actually good! I didn't think it would be good, but it was actually pretty interesting. The road was kind of boring. It reminded me a lot of "I am legend." I think that's what most of our "tough" day consisted of. For lunch we went to a Mexican restaurant with some nice people who live right next to mtf. Deborah and Jake. I shared some quesadillas with Shane and listened to two jokes from Jake. After that we all went to dan and shane's new house so they could check it out. We played some basketball and had fun dunking on the lowered net. It was the first time in a year I had seen them.

Later on dan, Shane, and I went to dairy queen and ate some good ice cream. When we got back to the house dan and Shane fell asleep somehow. It was funny. They just plopped down after we watched a little Mx movie. I didn't really want to sleep, so I put on some DMXS RADIO and shot some hoops for an hour and a half. That was cool listening to the show.

Tomorrow is gonna be the actual first day of the Built Lusk Tough school, so I'm gonna get some rest for that now. Tomorrow I should have some good stories from it! -Greg

1 comment: