Thursday, July 8, 2010

Built Lusk Tough: Day 8

Hey everybody! As I'm typing this we're all watching "the crazies." what a weird movie! I thought I could use this time to get my blog done. Anyway, today was morning and afternoon riding at the camp. We rode on the night track this time. Basically the whole idea is to pin it as much as possible with smooth transitions. We also worked on soaking up jumps and possibly even scrubbing them. It was pretty fun to practice that. A little later we did some timed sections to see who could go over the two tabletops the fastest. I was second by a tenth of a second. Then we also did little races where we go over the jumps side by side. That was pretty sweet! A couple times it was pretty close in the air!

After riding was done I jumped in the mini pool for the first time all week. We've had the thing out since like Saturday and this was the first time anyone got in it all week! I guess it was there to look at up until today. It felt pretty good! On the way out of there Dan said that it was 101 degrees outside. Wow! I didn't realize it was that hot! I guess I might be getting used to it already. Oh, we went to Zaxby's today for dinner! It's still as good a place as last week for sure...

Right now the crazies is a lot like other horror movies. But it is kind of interesting. Ok... It now ended pretty weirdly. Oh well. I'm gonna go get ready for bed now. Bye! -Greg

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear that you are having great time! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete