Sunday, July 25, 2010

Remember-ade

Hey you all! I'm kind of having trouble remembering what I did this weekend- must be because of that party... just kidding! I'm going to drink some of my remember-ade now... there we go! How did I forget that? tsk tsk.

Friday I had my day cut a little short with a visit from some relatives of Matu. But no problems or anything. I went with them to their house actually! That was because I felt like eating really, really good food that night. And also partly because I went with them to the Museum of Science and Industry on Saturday. Yeah! (That's for Kerr) There were a ton of cool things to see in there. The German u-boat from World War II. The worlds fastest machines- one from the 1800's and one from the 1900's. There was quite a bit of difference in speed. A couple hundred miles per hour, not to be exact. The machine made tornado, wave machine, avalanche show: so many interactive exhibits! And what a better way to end off the day at the Museum than with a movie about the Hubble telescope in the massive, 5-story omnimax theater. Wow! (Kerr) It was awesome!

Then I had a more unknown part of my day. I took the train home from Chicago for the first time by myself. I had to do it. I had a party to get to! My train ride went really smoothly. So I'm happy about that.

And now to the par-tay. It was Jordan Jackson's graduation party. Whoo-pee! Most of the adults drank on the porch while us not so adult's played volleyball. It was pretty fun and tiring! I couldn't put my shirt on for a while afterward because it was still sweaty. Oh well. :P It was fun playing a little ping pong and watching others play games that involved a ping pong ball. We then ended off the party with some midnight volleyball games.

Today, Sunday, was a day of motocross for me. I went to a track in Wisconsin that I hadn't been to before. Kimball's track. It was a pretty technical track, I thought. At least that's what those whoops whispered in my ear... After we left we payed a visit to one of my favorite babies, Brie! And Dan, Shane, and Sylvia too of course. :D

It looks like that remember-ade sure helped me out on this one! Thanks for reading! -Greg

P.S. It looks like I'm gonna race the Lake County Fair this Tuesday and Wednesday. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment