Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Built Lusk Tough: Day 7

Hey! Today was the seventh day of my stay here. Wow, already! The camp is over half way over but the fun isn't stopping. We didn't really do anything until 11:30 am, though. Before that Shane and Ezra talked about training and other good stuff. I did get some info out of it. When we did get riding, we did a turn section that flowed really good in the beginning. It ended up getting rough and and a little choppy. It was still good at the end, though. It reminded me of yesterday's training, too. Later on we did some 3 man races through there which were pretty fun. The stuff they had us doing worked in the races!

After we rode we did a fun little mountain bike ride. We did 3 laps on this mile long hilly course. It had us going over some of the regular track jumps, so we could jump off each single. That was pretty cool. On the third lap Ezra Lusk, another kid, and I did a slightly different track that included a steep uphill. Ezra was the only one that made it up! I made it about 3/4 of the way up, I think. I fell over too! My clipped on shoes were too hard to get off. I was funny, though.

After the day at southern Mx we went to a place called Mr. Chick for dinner. And I bought it for everyone! It was like the second time I've bougt anything on this trip. Umm, I'm pretty sure dan has spent a lot more money than me so far... Yeah...

Tomorrow we're going to ride a lot more than we did today. Bye! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment