Saturday, July 10, 2010

Built Lusk Tough: Day 10

Aloha! Today was a surprisingly hot and humid day. Maybe I noticed it today because I only rode for less than half a day. It felt so hot... Shane and I rode at fast trac's today. The track was really smooth and got one rut in pretty much each corner. We ended up doing 3 motos where we just rode. Man, during break time it felt like we were in an oven! But we all got through it good.

At about 1 we left the track to go back home to meet my family there. It had been a week since I saw them. It was pretty cool because we arrived at the exact same time to the house! It was sweet. An hour later we left to go to southern raceway so we could work on all the bikes. A minute before we got there it started pouring rain like crazy. Great! So my dad and I ended up doing my bikes under our broken canopy. Not the most comfortable place. But it sure was better than dan working under a tiny umbrella! The day there was supposed to be a cool memorial for a kid who died there 3 years ago. There was a slip n slide and karaoke. I didn't do that stuff because I'm a boring person of course.

We were supposed to watch 2 movies tonight but it ended up not going as planned. Dan, Elis, and I were sitting on a rocking bench and realized it was already 10 pm. So that obviously meant no movies. Darn. That's because Shane and I are gonna race at southern raceway tomorrow. I hope it's not muddy! I'll update ou about that tomorrow. Bye! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment