Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Hey everybody! Happy holidays! Christmas time is here and the weather outside is cold and snowy. How exciting. The past week has been pretty eventful for me. Not all in good ways either! My school had finals in the beginning of this week, and those went pretty good for me. I feel good about getting those done. Now it's winter break, so there's no school for two weeks. Yay!

Over the weekend my dad and I started to prepare our motocross van to be repainted. We are thinking about doing some graffiti on the side of the van. I really hope that comes out looking awesome! Anyways, one night my dad and I worked kind of late and it had snowed quite a bit outside. We could barely get out of the driveway at Dan Cobb's house! That's where we are painting the van. Luckily we did get out of there. But it didn't get much better after that. You see, we were with my dad's work van... It's a wonder it even still works. Well that night it decided to stop working about four times when we were in the middle of the road. But thankfully we did get home.

On Christmas Eve my family and I went to a cool Christmas play thing at a big church. It's the one time of the year that I actually go to church. That was pretty cool. Our friends, the Lung family, was also there. We went to their house to hang out and have dessert later that night too. My family is pretty cool in the fact that we open presents on Christmas Eve. Yay! So that's what we did.

Now we're all on our way to spray paint our van. It's all primed and ready to be painted. (after some sanding... Darn.) I'll post some pictures of our van later! See ya! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment