Monday, December 13, 2010

November

Hey everybody! I haven't updated my blog in almost two months now, so that's not very good. I have just been a little bit too lazy. But a good thing (actually bad thing) is that you haven't missed much! Not much has been going on here in the Midwest in the beginning of winter. I have gone riding a few times, but not much. Wrestling has also started. That's going all right for me, but nothing spectacular.

I did turn 17 years old on November 11th, though! How exciting is that?! For that occasion I went bowling with a couple of my friends and got some money. Success. December has also started. So far it has been a pretty good month. Not too much is happening, though, so it has been pretty boring. Hopefully I have some more adventures soon. I guess this is how the off season of motocross is every year. Oh well.

I did have a pretty awesome Thanksgiving. After eating a ton of great food at the Favro's house, my family and their family all went to another families house to have dessert. There I also had a ton of dessert! Pumpkin pie is just too good.

Right now we are down to our last full week of school before finals, so I am mostly just reviewing in my classes. I'm actually writing this in one of my classes because I have nothing to do. So I guess this week is mostly pretty pointless. I could have gone to Georgia this week, but the timing is just a little off. Hopefully I will go in a couple weeks. That's pretty much all my plans other than wrestling for a while. Oh the joy.

Oh, I also found a cool website where you could find out anything you want. HowStuffWorks.com is awesome!

Well have a nice day everybody! If anything exciting happens, I'll be sure to post it. Bye! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment