Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Randomness

Hey worldwide readers! This time of year has really slowed down my motocross. Intense rain and cold weather just seem to make people less eager to go outside. So the last time I rode was actually last Wednesday. I have been using some of this time to ride bikes with my friend Jesse and others. Saturday I went on a sweet mountain bike ride with Chris Favro to a forest preserve nearby. Did I mention it was pouring rain at that time?! Yeah, it was. But that just made it funner, I think. Sketchier, too. Can't forget about that. Also, my dad decided to let me use his bike. His really expensive one! I think that bike was quite a bit better than my bike. The front brake could use some work, though.

With this time I have also thought about school a little more. Ok, not really. I think about it the exact same much all the time. But I'm thinking about positive thinking and stuff like that. Anything can be done with positive thinking. Optimism. I'm trying to be optimistic about everything, which I have actually been for years. I guess I'm just thinking about what I've been for a while now. Comprende? It's just an interesting subject.

This weekend my parents painted the living room and kitchen of our house! A cool shade of green now dominates our downstairs. I'm glad that's done with now.

Also, wrestling is going to start in about two weeks. I'm trying my hardest to be optimistic about that right now! But I think it'll be fine.

That's all I got for now. Hopefully some more interesting stuff happens soon, which it will! See ya! Have a great day! :D -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment