Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some Pics

Yo! This week was pretty normal for me once again.  On Wednesday I went riding at Kody Kamm's house again.  I got to ride with some people there.  It was going good, but both my 450 and 250 had problems.  First the 450's rear sprocket got pretty much totally round.  Then later I got a flat tire on my 250.  Dang.  At the end Vaughn Mays was doing some step up on the huge wood chip pile there.  That was pretty cool!

Today I had a good bike ride at a local park while it was drizzling a little.  I rode for 20 miles, which felt good to do.  That's pretty much it for what happened this week.  Next week will be cool because it's the last week of school for me as a junior!  I'm pretty excited for the summer.

Here's some pictures from the past couple weeks:

It was really muddy at Steel City!


Some off track jumping at Byron

125 action!



Riding at Texas about a month ago

No comments:

Post a Comment