Saturday, March 17, 2012

Joliet Mx practice

Hey everybody! Today is the day of the Indianapolis supercross. Norman Madiberg and his dad arrived in the US last night. A good way to start the trip, right?

So anyway, after finishing my homework and getting about 6 hours of sleep, I was expecting to just go straight to the supercross. But my dad came up with this idea to go ride somewhere before going to watch!

We packed up and left for Joliet Mx. I had never ridden there before. I've only been there once before, but it was just when my dad was riding around there.

We arrived and started shredding soon after. The track was super hard packed with quite a lot of jumps. There were two tabletops that you could actually double over, too! That was kind of scary.

While there I got some helmet cam footage, rode with "mad" max malatia, and just plain shredded.

Since we're going to a place with a lot of people now, we had to get a little cleaner. Nothing a little dip in the lake couldn't fix.

That's it for now. Indianapolis sx, here we come! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment