Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Club57

I just got out of school and am heading towards waterman international raceway for a club57 school. Before last week I hadn't done that in a while. But last week I did in fact go to two club57 schools! Tuesday evening and Sunday morning. I am also starting to go to the gym a lot more with my dad. Saturday we did sine endurance training with running and rowing. Sunday we did all weight training, which I thought was pretty hard! :P And on Monday we swam for 35 minutes, which was 1 kilometer for us. It was the first time I had ever swam to work out and I think it was good for my stamina. This is all for getting ready for the racing season. There are also some big races coming up! These Tuesday Mx schools aren't liked that much by my wrestling coach that much, but it's ok. Motocross is my main sport. There are only about three weeks left in the wrestling season, too.

There hasn't been much snow falling here lately and it's somehow warming up. That's weird because 32 degrees farenheit isn't really that warm! Oh well. It's better than what we had before. :P

My dad and I have been listening to the moto show the past couple weeks. We were actually one of the first 10 people to send an email to Steve Matthes and Paul Lindsey with the correct answer to a question. So we won some headphones! Listen to a cool show AND win some stuff? I think that's a pretty cool deal! That's on pulpmx.com if you want to listen to it.

I also have a new helmet cam video up on YouTube from waterman. If you want to watch it, just follow this link that I should have up soon. Well I'm about a half hour from waterman now! Writing on my iPhone has been pretty good. :)

The video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ84Ed0peQc

No comments:

Post a Comment