Saturday, January 2, 2010

Indoor mountain biking









Hello everyone! It's officially 2010! I spent the new years at Ray's indoor mountain bike park. It was awesome! I went with my family and friends. There we got to test our skills on a bike. :P A lot of the guys there were really smooth and good. They would just float over the jumps. I think by the end of our stay there I started getting better at jumping like them. So that was a lot of fun! I want to go back for sure! Hopefully soon. :)

During the night at the hotel there, the boys and I(and my sister :D) watched Travis Pastrana jump 269 feet in a rally car and then slam into the wall on the barge. That was pretty cool to watch. All the adults were out at a bar somewhere at that time. :P

Also, I had a wrestling match today, which I won 5-4. That was pretty cool.

Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment