Monday, January 11, 2010

Riding once again

Hola everybody! Last week was my first week back at school. Hurray for learning! After a fun filled week of learning, I watched supercross with my family and friends. I was having trouble staying awake until about halfway through the 450 main. It was crazy! I think Ryan Dungey will do well this year for sure!

The next morning I got up and tried going ice riding to this place called Rocky Glen. But no, they didn't have their track plowed! After a few phone calls trying to find another place to ride, my dad and I decided to go to Waterman International Raceway. It's an indoor place. It was pretty good to ride again. I felt like my bike was bogging on the face of one jump quite a bit, but some laps it was fine.

Next weekend I might go racing at an arenacross, but I think it all depends on wrestling. There are two duel meets that weekend. I'll see later. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment