Tuesday, March 30, 2010

School

Hola! It's spring break. Yay! So far I've gone riding twice this week, and they were both good. On Sunday I went to dan's house for the first dry ride there of the season. At first the track was like bubble gum all over the place! Every turn was good and it was fun to just pin it everywhere. Later on loose stuff came up on top, so it wasn't as easy anymore. Oh well. That day I also got to try one of the new AGV helmets. When I rode with it, I right away noticed how light it was. Also, it let a lot of the sound through it. I don't know if that's good or not, but it sure makes me feel faster. :P

Two days later on Tuesday, I did a school with club 57. The track was hard pack and slick. But that also made it pretty fun. :P. It was just fun to slide around the turns. A reason why I felt so good was that we worked on late apex turning. I could just sweep around the turns well. There weren't that many people in the school, so it was nice. We also did some sweet trail riding and starts. I thought it was pretty sweet. That's it for now! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment