Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Red Bud

Hey everybody! This half a week of school this week has been pretty sweet. Not too much homework and everything seems to flow great. That's already too much to write about school today! On Sunday I went to Red Bud with Cody VanBuskirk. It was the first time I had been there since my cut there a few months ago. The track was pretty much exactly how I remembered it: rough! Midway through my third session a blister I got that day popped. Ouch. I rode the rest of the session trying to not put much pressure on my left hand. I got a helmet cam of that practice, too. It should be at the bottom of this blog post if you want to watch it!

So things at Red Bud went pretty smoothly... except for Cody's chain snapping in our last session. Not too good. He didn't crash or go over the handlebars, so that was actually good!

Today I was shredding a little bit at Kody Kamm's house. I needed some practice. There were three of us riding together. The track was disked up, but it was all dry. That made it pretty hard to ride on... We then decided to just do a shorter track in the back which turned out pretty good.

To make up for my boring talk, here's a new video I posted! As the description says put on some music in the background, sit back, and relax. Enjoy! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment