Saturday, August 14, 2010

Preparation

Hey everybody! It's been a couple weeks since I last wrote in. That's because I've been busy. Actually I haven't been busy. It's just that I have homework to do for school, which starts in about 4 days! I've been saving my summer homework for the end... ok, that's a lie. Lets just say I'm kind of good at procrastinating. :P At the moment I am done with 1 out of 2 things. I think the second thing should be easier, though.

My moto life has been very similar to the rest of the summer. I've just been riding a little less lately. I went to Dan's house a couple times. It was actually raining the first time when I was there and wet the second time. I think I like it a little better when it's wet. I think I got some pretty good practice in on the 450.

Dang, it's been a couple weeks but I haven't really done much. I did go to Six Flags one day with Matu and Shane. It was an interesting day to say the least. By the time we got there all the lines were huge! And we didn't really want to wait in line. We did find some rides with smaller lines though. 2 of them! Batman and the Iron Wolf. Batman went by really fast! I don't know if that ride was actually enjoyable, though. It was too rough for me. Matu and I felt dizzy afterwards. The Iron Wolf was a different story, though. We were almost to the top of the line when they stopped letting people on. What? After maybe 10 minutes I thought I had it figured out. Someone had thrown up on the ride and they had to clean it up. I guess I should expect that at an amusement park... I just didn't know it took so long to clean it up. That ride was pretty good once we got on!

After that day I decided that I don't really want to go to Six Flags anytime soon again. That's because 2 things are certain there: The lines are huge and the prices are unbelievable.

My mom also had her birthday party a few days ago! That was pretty cool for sure! I think we were preparing for it for at least 2 or 3 days. We made a lot of food for it. I think all together about 30 people came by for at least a little bit. So my mom's 35th birthday party was pretty cool! After that we had to eat the left over food for lunch and dinner for a couple days. So, yes, we made quite a bit of food.

That's it for now! I'm going to keep getting prepared for school. Bye! -Greg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment