Friday, August 20, 2010

School

Hola! This week was my first week of school. I don't know if you can really call it a week since it was only three days... Oh well! These days actually went pretty well for me. My classmates and I seem to get more respect everywhere now since we're juniors. I like it! I also like how we haven't gotten too much homework yet. Everybody always likes that! It's been fun hanging out with my friends at school, too. It's like we never left! Other than that I don't have too many stories from school so far.

On Friday morning before school I was thinking about going on a bike ride to exercise my legs and lungs a little. It seemed like a really good idea on Thursday night! When I tried waking up I couldn't! I did open my eyes, but I couldn't force myself to get up... Oh well. I think I needed that little extra rest anyways. I made up for it by going riding at dan's house in the afternoon. I thought a tornado or some huge storm was going to come through right before I went riding! It was pretty crazy! I think that just makes it funner when I'm riding alone.

Some interesting things are being taught to us in school. 7 ways to die, stupid people, A-drives, alternate meaning of the word sultry, and much more! Ahhhhh, school. Until next time! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment