Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hot hot hot

Hey everybody!  The past couple weeks I have been really busy all the time.  I guess that's a good thing, huh? School ended for me two weeks ago.  I only had one test left in the morning and then I was free! Or was I?  Right away my dad picked me up and we went to work.  We have been working almost everyday for the past two weeks.  But we still find time to go riding.  Both weekends so far I have been going riding with some guys that live by me.  It was pretty fun to go with them.  So I actually got to go riding a couple times every week so far.  Last wednesday, a guy from seven50seven.com was out at Kamm's track taking some awesome pics.  Go check them out at his website!

I also got to ride at Doug Gust's place this past weekend.  Now that track has some big jumps!  He has a really cool set up over there.  Track around his house in the woods. A lake to ride jet skis on. Heck, even a mini airport!  Yeah, it's pretty cool over there.

Also, it has been getting very hot here in Illinois recently.  The temperature's have been in the upper 90s for the past couple days.  That feels very hot because we have only had cold weather so far this year!  But it's all good.  The Red Bud regional is coming up this weekend, too.  I'm really hoping to qualify in at least one class to Loretta Lynn's.  Wish me luck.

Have a nice day! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment