Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Riding

Hey people of the world! The past few weeks have been filled with work, riding, and little free time. I went to Kamm's track a couple times in these weeks. For some reason the track is always muddy when i go there. It can't be because of all the rain we've had, though. :P

I've also been to one new place and back to Doug Gust's house. Crazy huge jumps. Fun. Yesssss. Gust's house is just a bike destroyer, though. Almost everybody there seemed to have something wrong with their bike. My chain snapped... Nonono not so good. But at least i conquered all the jumps! Since my bike broke i got to test out an '03 ktm 450. That thing still hauls the mail even though it's pretty old. It did it's job. I ruined the sprockets on it though. Sorry Ralph!

That's pretty much all that's been going on. This weekend I'm gonna go cheer on some guys at Red Bud! Should be a fun day.

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment