Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ponca City: practice day

Today was the practice day at Ponca City, and it was a hot one! Every class got 20 minutes of practice, and it went all day because there are so many classes. I had three.

In my first practice I noticed how fun the track is! Some big jumps, coupled with fun turns, make the track awesome. The whoops are pretty tough, too.

With the temperature being about 105 everyday, it's really hard to ride after being out there for a little while. Just gotta push through it. Luckily there's a nice, cold shower right by where we're parked. Yayyyy!

Looks like I'm going to have one moto tomorrow. And I won't wear black gear like I did today!

Oh, we ate some chicken CobbNuggets, as well. They're CobbNuggets because they're in Shane's freezer, boo ya.

-Greg Sassi Sassinator #43

No comments:

Post a Comment