Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reeeed Buuuuud!

Right now my dad and I are driving back from red bud. But before I can tell you about that, I have to tell you about yesterday! Yesterday (Saturday) I went riding to dan and shane's house. They were having a garage sale with a bunch of stuff, so we brought some of our own stuff to sell. After lunch I felt like riding, so I just put on a helmet and started riding a really small pit bike. Yeah, that thing sure was intimidating! All 50cc's of it. But I overcame my fear and rode it like there was no tomorrow. The suspension was awesome! It only bottomed out on the smallest bumps. It handled the jumps perfectly! But that might've been because I rolled everything with it. After that serious riding, I thought I would ride my regular bike again. I must say it felt slow compared to the little Honda. I did the triples and stuff with my bike. I even got some photos! I'll post those up later.

Today (Sunday) I went to red bud. We left last night to Ohio because we had to pick up one of Shane's new bikes. When I did the first practice, I was surprised. Some of the jumps seemed so small! They were good for doing some whips, though. And when I say "small," I am not including larocco's leap in that category! But I think I could've jumped it if I drank a red bull and had that 50 with me. My 250 just doesn't have the same power as that flying 50! Oh well. Through out the day the track got pretty rough. All in all I think it was good practice for my race there next weekend. It was also my first time there! Today I also got another helmet cam
video. I'll have it up soon.

That's it for now! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment