Monday, March 28, 2011

Everything's bigger in Texas: Day 1

Yo! After careful consideration of a few hours, we all decided to take a little trip down to Texas. Our plan's pretty much this: drive down, hit up a few tracks, and finish up with watching the Dallas supercross. Day 1 was a success!

Today (Monday) we drove to the middle of Missouri to a state park. Me and Norman slept well in our bed while our dad's stayed up to drive. When we arrived at the park we kind of got worried. There was a lot of water everywhere! But it was all good. The track had a little bit of water on it, but it was fine. If anything it was way hard packed. But what can you expect from a place that costs $5 to get in?

We practiced some ruts and I got to practice my whips. Fun stuff! So today's day of riding was good. As we're driving right now I looked at the weather and it's raining up there! We got out just in time. Now after some great Mexican food, we're on our way down to the big TX! We were thinking of stopping at Oklahoma tomorrow, but I guess it's supposed to rain there. Noooooo. But a few extra hours of driving tonight won't do ME AND NORMAN any harm. I don't know about our dad's, though. ;P hehehe.

So I guess I'll see how big Texas is tomorrow. Oakhill, here we come! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment