Monday, March 7, 2011

AGV Dainese riding

Man, this weekend was pretty good. Saturday night was another awesome Daytona supercross race on TV and Sunday was a day all full of riding. I thought it was supposed to be 40 degrees outside all day, but when we got there, it was only slightly above freezing! It ended up being fine, thankfully. It actually snowed there the day before, so the track had some snow on it at first, but it was all good. I rode several times and felt better at the end than at the beginning.

The day before my dad and I stopped by the Dainese D-Store in Chicago. With the help of them we finally got the best protection! I bought the N-Frame back protector and a chest protector as well. Check them out! Dainese D-Store Chicago They were really helpful for us! Thanks!

My dad took a bunch of pictures, too, of me riding on Sunday. I put a lot of them on my facebook (Pics). But here are a few of the pics. Yeah, the sand track is as good as it looks.















Later! -Greg

1 comment: