Friday, December 30, 2011

Super Duper New Years MX Bonanza: Friday

Today was practice at Gatorback. I didn't really want to wake up in the morning again. I mean who does? After a good breakfast we were pretty much ready to go. Practice went fine for me. You know, just a normal practice day pretty much.

BREAKING NEWS: the sign-up people at Gatorback believed I was 18. Yay! :P

While I was watching other practices I saw one guy crash pretty hard. I also saw another guy with a shattered lower leg being taken away. Ouch. The track was pretty rough...

When practice was over, pretty much everything we did was to get ready for the racing tomorrow. Apart from a little bit of trials riding, of course. After we were all done, I saw some little kids riding their pit bikes around everywhere. One of them was just wide open in the pits! Crazy kids..

That's it for the day! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment