Saturday, December 31, 2011

Super Duper New Years MX Bonanza: Saturday

Hola. Today's racing went all right for me. Not really good but not really bad either. We got to the track on time with out any problems. I also found out that we had two rounds of practice. So that meant 4 practices that morning for me, all of them like 5 laps! That's a pretty good amount of riding right there! During one of them, I scrubbed a jump too much and landed sideways. Yeah... I crashed. Usually you're supposed to bring the bike ack straight when you scrub.. Fun. There went my confidence for scrubbing for the day.

Anyway, right after practice I found out that I was in the second race. 8 laps! Suddenly all that practice didn't look so good. But what to do, right?

250 B Moto 1: I got a kind of bad start. I was toward the back somewhere I think. I only had one tear-off, so I was pretty much blind towards the end of the race. Darn. I ended up getting like 18th place. I think 27 started. Ehh.

450 B Moto 1: During this race the track was really rough. Whyyyyyy. This super roughness caused me to get some pretty intense arm pump. Like so bad that I wanted to let my hands go on the finish line triple. I was pretty happy when that was over.
12th.

2-stroke: I signed up for the 2-stroke class expecting to get some experience for Loretta's qualifiers, since that's a new class this year. But I was the only one that signed up for it! Wow. So I had a moto with the 450 A and all. So I got to ride with some of the back of the pack A riders. Oh well. 1st place! :P

And I just watched New Year No Limits. Crazy!

Last day in Florida tomorrow..

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment