Sunday, June 24, 2012

Polo Trials Day 1

Hey everybody! This weekend I'm giving another go at trials. So far so good! I entered the advanced class and hoped for the best.

The first sections we went over seemed so difficult! I had to take some 5 scores... On the second section we did I looped out on a steep uphill. Fun! Another one had three really big logs we had to go over, and the real challenging one was the last one. I was pumped that I jumped on top of it and made it without crashing!

The riding turned out pretty awesome, and we had a bunch of free time afterwards. Almost too much free time! Apart from the cool riding, I thought the best part of this place is that it has a shower with warm water. Yes, warm water!

This place, pretty much right next to Ki Tracks, is almost paradise. Another day left tomorrow!

-Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment