Sunday, June 3, 2012

Red Bud Regional: Sunday

Hey everybody! Today was the second and final day of the regional at Red Bud. There's good news and bad news. The good news is that I didn't crash at all! The bad news is that I also didn't ride that good all the time.

I had four motos. The first one was a Collegeboy moto. In that one I stalled my bike off the start (don't ask me how) and charged back up. I felt awesome riding in that one! I caught up to 29th, I think. I was happy with my ride, even though I didn't finish too good. The second moto was 450 B Mod. Mid-pack start, got passed by a bunch of guys. Finished 35th. For some reason I ride quite a bit better when nobody's by me. In that race I probably didn't ride too good because I saw at least two people get run over and at least five crash in the first four turns.

My sister and I rode bikes around and went to watch some of the other races in my free time. It's beautiful up on the hill!

My third Collegeboy moto didn't go that good, either. I thought I rode all right, but I guess not. Idk. Last race started from the back and passed some guys in the end.

Congrats to all the qualifiers!

Bye bye. -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment