Sunday, June 24, 2012

Polo Trials Day 2

Today was my third time trying a trials event. And it went better than yesterday! It seemed like I was going to have a tough day after I scored a 5 on the first section, but things started rolling along pretty good.

There was one section where I crashed on two of my attempts, which wasn't so good. Aside from that negative, I had some really good positives by saving my scores several times. The hills were very loose, so once I got stuck, I thought it was pretty much impossible to get up it. But I used some technique I learned to just barely get up! I never thought I'd be so happy to get a 3...

With 73 points, I ended up getting 2nd place out of 8 guys! I'm pumped on that! The advanced class sections are rewarding to get through for sure.

I'll try to get some cool pics from the event up soon! I saw some that looked awesome.

See ya! -Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment